Date: August 15, 2018
YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT:
1. A default has occurred in the conditions of that certain mortgage executed by RDS Investments Co., a Minnesota corporation, as mortgagor, in favor of Old National Bank, a national banking association, successor-by-merger with Anchor Bank N.A., as mortgagee, dated October 9, 2008, and recorded on October 20, 2008, as Document No. 3711809, in the Office of the County Recorder in and for Washington County, Minnesota (Mortgage). The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount
secured by the Mortgage was: $150,000.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt
secured by the Mortgage or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage and all notice and other
requirements of applicable statutes.
5. As of the date of this notice, the amount due on the Mortgage is: $64,277.23.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage shall be foreclosed, and the land located at 432 Meadow Lane, Woodbury, Minnesota 55125, Property Tax ID No. 06.028.21.24.0049, and legally
described as follows:
Lot 30, Block 11, Woodbury Heights No 3, Washington County, Minnesota.
That part of Lot 30, Block 11,
Woodbury Heights No. 3 described as follows: Assuming the South boundary of Lot 30, Block 11 of Woodbury Heights No. 3 to be a due East-West Line; thence commencing at the Southwest Corner of Lot 30, thence Due East a distance of 305.00 feet; thence South 67 degrees 06 minutes East a distance of 60.83 feet to a point which is the point of beginning; thence continuing South 67 degree 06 minutes East a distance of 27.05 feet to the Southeast corner of Lot 30; thence in a Northeasterly direction along the West line of Meadow Lane on a curve to the right, Radius 223 feet a distance of 85.000 feet to the Northeast corner of Lot 30; thence South 50 degrees 04 minutes 12 seconds West a distance of 93.98 feet to the point of beginning.
("Property"), shall be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on October 3, 2018 at 10:00 a.m., at the Washington County Sheriff's Office: 15015 62nd Street North, Stillwater, MN 55082.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by mortgagor or mortgagor's
personal representatives or assigns is twelve (12) months after the date of sale.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. on October 4, 2019 if the Mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. § 580.30 or the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. § 580.23.
9. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS, MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINN. STAT. § 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED
PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
10. The mortgagor released from
financial obligation on the Mortgage is: None.
Old National Bank
(a national banking association)
By its attorneys:
/s/ Joshua D. Christensen
Joshua D. Christensen, (#332616)
David L. Tomenes, (#0398602)
Anastasi Jellum, P.A.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
14985 60th Street North
Stillwater, MN 55082
08/15/18 - 09/19/18