ASSESSMENT LIEN FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PERIOD BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Dated: September 11, 2017
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the terms and conditions of the Common Interest Community No. 256 A Condominium Heritage Ponds Declaration dated January 6, 2005, and recorded in the Office of the Washington County Recorder on April 21, 2005 as Document No. 3510444. An Assessment Lien Statement evidencing the lien was created by such default, dated July 24, 2017 and with Robert J. Mlinarchik as Lienee, was filed with such office on or about August 9, 2017 as Document No. 4123196.
Date of Declaration: January 6, 2005
Lienee: Robert J. Mlinarchik
Lienor: Heritage Ponds Association
Date Declaration Recorded: April 21,
Document No.: 3510444
Where Recorded: Office of the County
Recorder in and for Washington
Property Address:15702 Emerald Dr. N., #2, Hugo,
Parcel No.: 18-031-21-23-0074
2. The original amount of the Assessment Lien was: $2,766.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Assessment Lien, or any part thereof, and no Lienee has been released from liability on the Assessment Lien.
4. The holder of the Assessment Lien has complied with all conditions precedent to the foreclosure of the Assessment Lien, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. At the date of this notice, the amount due on the Assessment Lien, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Assessment Lien is: $5,039.18
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Declaration and Minn. Stat. Ch. 515B, the Assessment Lien will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Legal Description: Unit 3305, Heritage Ponds, CIC No. 256, Sixth Supplemental, Washington County, MN
Property Address: 15702 Emerald Dr. N., #2, Hugo, MN 55038
Parcel No.: 18-031-21-23-0074
will be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on November 15, 2017 at 10:00 a.m. at the Washington County Sheriff's Office located at 15015 62nd St. N., Stillwater, MN 55082, to pay the debt then secured by the Assessment Lien and taxes on said land, if any, paid by the holder of the Assessment Lien, and the costs and disbursements, including attorneys' fees, allowed by law.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Lienee or Lienee's personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale. Each holder of a junior lien may redeem in the order and manner provided in Minnesota Statutes Chapters 580 and 582, beginning after the expiration of Lienee's redemption period.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE LIENEE, THE LIENEE'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. If the Assessment Lien is not reinstated under Section 580.30 or the property redeemed under Section 580.23, and the subject real estate is an owner-occupied single family dwelling, the Lienee must vacate the property subject to the Assessment Lien by 11:59 p.m. on May 15, 2018.
This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
BEST & FLANAGAN LLP
Attorneys for Heritage Ponds
s/ Norman I. Taple
Norman I. Taple (331090)
60 South Sixth St., Suite 2700
Minneapolis, MN 55402