Chef Fest 2015 benefits Woodbury Community Foundation
Seven chefs from Woodbury and metro-area restaurants will serve up special appetizers and samples of their signature dishes and desserts at Chef Fest 2015, 6:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 30, at the Prom Center in Oakdale.
The event is a fundraiser coordinated by the Woodbury Community Foundation and the American Culinary Federation.
Participating chefs include:
- Angelo Montes, owner of Sole Mio Restaurant in Woodbury and ACF Minneapolis Chapter Chef of the Year 2012;
- Keith Huffman, chef with Chandler Place, ACF Minneapolis Chapter Chef of the Year 2014;
- John Bryne, chef with Gaelic Gourmet and Woodbury firefighter;
- Scott Parks, commissary chef for Delaware North at Target Field and ACF Silver Medal Winner in two-man mystery basket competition;
- Virgil Emmert, executive chef with Oakridge Hotel and Conference Center and ACF Minneapolis Chapter Chef of the Year 2013;
- Gary Hjellming, pastry chef of Kaskaid Hospitality which creates and produces all desserts for Crave Catering and Crave Restaurant and ACF Minneapolis Chapter Chef of the Year 2010; and
- Joe Nagel, chef with the Prom Center catering.
Tickets are $75. To make reservations, call 651-788-6586 or visit woodburyfoundation.org.