Weather Forecast


Attention: Parents of seniors

The Nutrition Services Department of the South Washington County School District reminds parents of graduating seniors to check the balance of their student's meal account and encourage them to use the money in their account before the end of the year.

Parents can request a refund of the balance, transfer the balance to another child, or donate the balance to the school's Angel Fund after graduation by visiting the district website,, selecting "Senior Balance" and indicating your preference or by calling Nutrition Services at (651) 458-6280.