Weather Forecast


Firefighters respond to Woodbury garage fire

Woodbury firefighters inspect a Dale Road garage that caught fire Thursday morning. Bulletin photo by Mike Longaecker

The inside of a garage burned up Thursday morning in Woodbury's south end.

Firefighters were called just after 11:30 a.m. to the fire, located in the 9300 block of Dale Road. The fire, which left a column of black smoke streaming skyward, was extinguished shortly after crews arrived.

There was no one believed injured in the fire. The Bulletin will post more information as it becomes available.