Weather Forecast


What to do about senior meal account balances

The Nutrition Services Department of the South Washington County School District reminds parents of graduating seniors to check the balance of their student's meal account and encourage them to use the money in their account before the end of the year.

After graduation, you may request a balance refund, transfer to another child, or donate the balance to the school's Angel Fund at the district website,, "Senior Balance" or by calling Nutrition Services at (651) 458-6280.