AMENDMENT TO CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME KNIFE ISLAND CHARTERS
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed March 7, 2008
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Knife Island Charters
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 7 Davis Drive, Silver Bay, MN 55614
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Knife Island Publishing LLC, 2349 Queens Dr., Woodbury, MN 55125
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 281007 originally filed on 2/20/2003.
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 7th day of March, 2008.
s/ Robert S. Shutes/ Owner
Contact Person: Robert S Shutes
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 and Wednesday, March 26, 2008.)