Ronald McDonald House fund-raiser needs supplies
A local fund-raiser for the Ronald McDonald House needs supplies for the 5K and 1K races scheduled for July 25 at the Woodbury High School track.
Fellowship Church of Woodbury is asking the public for the following items or a corresponding donation:
* four 10-foot-by-10-foot canopy tents, $260;
* 350 bottles of water for the runners, $260;
* 350 snacks for the runners, $150;
* 50 T-shirts for volunteers, $450;
* and four directional signs, to direct people to the event, $100.
Any individual or business who covers one or more of these items, will been listed as a co-sponsor of the race and their logo will be added to the T-shirts, the Rev. Tim Brewington said in an email.
Donations can be made my making a check payable to: Fellowship Church, 8362 Tamarack Village, Suite 119-458, Woodbury, MN 55125-3392.
Donors may also contact the pastor at Pastortim@unitedfellowshipmn.org, 651-459-8000 or 404-384-6441.
Brewington said he would meet any donors in person to receive their donations.
Runners can register for the event at give.rmhc-um.org/fellowship.