Get spooky today in, around WoodburyLooking for something else to do tonight besides trick-or-treating?
Looking for something else to do tonight besides trick-or-treating?
Here's a list of activities going on today around the area as part of Halloween activities:
•Haunted Museum sponsored by Afton Historical Society
- Location: Afton Historical Museum, 3165 St. Croix Trail South, Afton
- What: A haunting experience for older teens and adults
- Dates: Oct. 31
-Times: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
•Zywiec’s Haunting Experience
- Location: Zywiec’s Landscape and Garden Center, Landscape, 10900 E Point Douglas Rd, Cottage Grove
- What: Three haunted houses, “Schummo's Clown House,” haunted hay ride, corn maze and “The Midway Macabre.”
- Dates: Oct. 24-31
- Times: Weeknights from dusk to 10 p.m., Friday and Saturday from dusk to 11 p.m. A tamer version of the haunting experience is available weeknights from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cost: $19 per person, group rates available. The low scare matinee is $8 per person.
- Online: www.hauntingexperience.com
•Deadview Cemetery, a haunted cemetery
- Location: 8839 96th Street South, Cottage Grove
- What: Haunted cemetery tour, children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dates: Oct. 29-31
- Times: 7-11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 7-10 p.m. on weeknights.
- Cost: $7
- Online: www.deadviewcemetery.com
•Fright Farm, sponsored by the Ramsey County Sheriff’s Department
- Location: Ramsey County Fairgrounds, 2020 White Bear Av.
- What: Haunted house, event not recommended for young children.
- Dates: Oct. 27-28 and Oct. 30-31
- Times: 7-11 p.m.
- Cost: $10, all proceeds donated to Ramsey County Sheriff's Foundation
- Online: www.frightfarm.org
•Halloween parade, sponsored by the City of Hudson
- Location: Newton Field: 938 13th Street Hudson, Wis.
- What: Parade, games, costume contest and prizes
- Dates: Oct. 31
- Times: 4 p.m.
- Cost: Free
- Online: www.hudsonwi.org/events.php
Halloween celebrations in Woodbury began last week. Children in Woodbury celebrated Halloween last weekend at several different events.
District 833 Community Education’s Monster Mash and Middleton Elementary School’s annual Halloween parties were held Friday, Oct. 26.
The Monster Mash, held at Woodbury High School, included children’s activities including games, crafts and live music by the Bazillionaires.
Middleton Elemenary’s annual Halloween party included games, food, crafts and a haunted house.