NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALEDate: December 29, 2010
Date: December 29, 2010
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated February 9, 2007, executed by Louella June Schimpf, an unmarried person, as Mortgagor, to Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, as Mortgagee, and filed for record March 2, 2007, as Document No. 3632901, in the office of the County Recorder of Washington County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $92,600.00.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. No mortgagor has been released from financial obligation on the mortgage.
5. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
6. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $97,201.46.
7. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
All that part of the West half of the Southwest Quarter of Section 26, Township 28 North of Range 21 West of the Fourth Meridian, described as follows: Commencing at the Northwest corner of the Southwest Quarter of Section 26, Township 28 North, Range 21 West, thence East on the North line of the West half of the Southwest Quarter of Section 26, a distance of 20 rods; thence South parallel with the West line of Section 26, a distance of 24 rods; thence West parallel with the South line of Section 26 a distance of 24 rods to the place of beginning, Washington County, Minnesota
will be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on February 25, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Washington County Sheriff, Law Enforcement Center, 15015 62nd Street North, Stillwater, Minnesota.
8. The mortgagor must vacate the property on or before 11:59 p.m. August 25, 2011, if the mortgage is not reinstated under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.30, the property is not redeemed under Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.23, or the redemption period is not reduced under section 582.032.
9. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagor or Mortgagor's personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
10. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
11. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Foreclosure Data required by Minn. Stat. Sec. 580.025
1. Property Address: 4545 Woodbury Drive, Saint Paul, MN 55129
2. Transaction Agent: Not Applicable
3. Name of Mortgage Originator (Lender): Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
4. Residential Servicer: Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.
5. Tax Parcel Identification Number: 26-028-21-32-0001
6. Transaction Agent's Mortgage ID Number: Not Applicable
Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Spencer J. Seamans
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391