Highway 95 resurfacing to begin June 8Motorists will encounter detours due to resurfacing and pond construction on Highway 95 in Washington and Chisago counties.
By: Special to the Bulletin, Woodbury Bulletin
Motorists will encounter detours due to resurfacing and pond construction on Highway 95 in Washington and Chisago counties.
Northbound motorists should follow the posted detour route:
• Turn onto Highway 97 from Highway 95.
• Proceed west to Washington County Road 3.
• Go north on Washington County Road 3 and proceed into Chisago County. (Washington County Road 3 will become Chisago County Road 25),
• Continue north and proceed to Chisago County Road 86.
• Go east on County Road 86 back to Highway 95.
Southbound motorists should follow the reverse detour. Flaggers will be present on Highway 95 to direct traffic.
The project will begin on June 8 and will be completed by June 27.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation urges motorists to always drive with caution, slow down in work zones and never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones.
For statewide travel information visit www.511mn.org or call 5-1-1.