NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF
THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: June 3, 2009
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
• Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated June 26, 2003,
executed by Nannette E. Montgomery, an unmarried person, as Mortgagor(s), to Irwin Mortgage Corporation, as Mortgagee, and filed for record August 5, 2003, as Document No. 1133173, Certificate of Title No. 59094, in the office of the Registrar of Titles, in Washington County, Minnesota.
• The mortgage has been assigned as follows:
to Minnesota Housing Finance Agency, by instrument dated June 26, 2003, filed August 5, 2003, as Document No. 1133174, Certificate of Title No. 59094.
• The land described in the mortgage is registered land.
• The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $ 113,998.00.
• No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the mortgage or any part thereof.
• The holder of the mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the mortgage and foreclosure of the mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
• At the date of this notice, the amount due on the mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the mortgage is:
• Pursuant to the power of sale in the mortgage, the mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
The Westerly 50 feet of Lots 1 and 2 in Block 6 of Johnson and Patrin’s Addition to Forest Lake, Washington County, Minnesota;
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on
August 19, 2009, at 10:00 a.m.,
at 15015 62nd Street North, Law Enforcement Center, Sheriff’s Office, City of Stillwater.
• The time allowed by law for redemption by the mortgagor(s) or mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
• THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS IS A NOTICE FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
MINNESOTA HOUSING FINANCE AGENCY
Assignee of Mortgagee
Marinus W. Van Putten, Jr., Reg. No. 11232X
BEST & FLANAGAN LLP
225 South Sixth Street, Suite 4000
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Attorney for Assignee of Mortgagee
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesdays, Jun 3, Jun 10, Jun 17, Jun 24, Jul 1 & Jul 8, 2009.)