THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF
THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW
IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION.
Date: May 27, 2009
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
• Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated June 30, 2006,
executed by A. Douglas Klein III, a single person and Kristen Louise Dirks, a single person, as Mortgagor(s), to Bremer Bank, National Association, as Mortgagee, and filed for record July 17, 2006, as Document No. 3595696, in the office of the County Recorder, in Washington County, Minnesota.
• The mortgage has been assigned as follows:
to Minnesota Housing Finance Agency, by instrument dated June 30, 2006, filed July 17, 2006, as Document No. 3595697.
• The land described in the mortgage is not registered land.
• The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $ 195,000.00.
• No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the mortgage or any part thereof.
• The holder of the mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the mortgage and foreclosure of the mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
• At the date of this notice, the amount due on the mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the mortgage is:
• Pursuant to the power of sale in the mortgage, the mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
UNIT NO. 665A2, CIC #93 LODGES AT THE PRESERVE , A CONDOMINIUM, 21ST SUPPLE MENTAL CONDOMINIUM PLAT, WASHINGTON COUNTY, MINNESOTA;
will be sold by the County Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on
August 12, 2009, at 10:00 a.m.,
at 15015 62nd Street North, Law Enforcement Center, Sheriff’s Office, City of Stillwater.
• The time allowed by law for redemption by the mortgagor(s) or mortgagor’s personal representatives or assigns is six (6) months after the date of sale.
• THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR’S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
THIS IS A NOTICE FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR.
MINNESOTA HOUSING FINANCE AGENCY
Assignee of Mortgagee
Marinus W. Van Putten, Jr.
Reg. No. 11232X
BEST & FLANAGAN LLP
225 South Sixth Street, Suite 4000
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Attorney for Assignee of Mortgagee
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesdays, May 27, Jun 3, Jun 10, Jun 17, Jun 24, & Jul 1 2009.)