AMENDMENT TO CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME THE HAVEN IN WOODBURY
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed September 10, 2008
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: The Haven in Woodbury
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 2042 Wooddale Drive #220, Woodbury, MN 55125
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited
Partnership name and registered office address: Haven Chemical Health Systems, LLC, 2042 Wooddale Drive #220, Woodbury, MN 55125
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 8778880005 originally filed on April 22, 2004.
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 4th day of September, 2008.
s/ Robert L. Haven, CEO
Contact Person: Janet Haven-Hall
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesday, October 1, 2008 and Wednesday, October 8, 2008.)