AMENDMENT TO CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME SUSHINARA CO.
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed June 13, 2008
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Sushinara Co.
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 6939 Collingwood Ln #5, Woodbury, MN 55125
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Jerry & Hyun Jung Joo, 6939 Collingwood Ln #5, Woodbury, MN 55125
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 2806527-2 originally filed on April 11, 2008.
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 13th day of June, 2008.
s/ Jerry Joo
Contact Person: Jerry Joo
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesday, June 25, 2008 and Wednesday, July 2, 2008.)