10-minute play festival returnsThe Lakeshore Players fourth annual “10-Minute Play Festival” will take place June 5-8 at Lakeshore Players Theatre, White Bear Lake.
The Lakeshore Players fourth annual “10-Minute Play Festival” of 10 original short plays at each performance will take place June 5-8 at Lakeshore Players Theatre, 4820 Stewart Avenue, White Bear Lake.
Performances are Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 8 p.m., Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m., plus an extra Sunday matinee at 5 p.m.
Reserved seat tickets are $10 to $12. Call (651) 429-5674.
For further details, visit www.lakeshoreplayers.com.
The plays are as follows:
• “Anniversary Party” by Joan Anderson and Dorothy Sanders, Fort Worth, Texas. Directed by Brian Sherman.
• “Bride on the Rocks” by David Weiner, La Jolla, Calif. Directed by Michael Harrison.
• “The Bus Driver’s Mother” by S.R. Maxeiner Jr., Edina. Directed by Connie Mills.
• “Canyon’s Edge” by Barbara Lindsay, Seattle, Wash. Directed by Doug Dally.
• “Encore” by Joe Hendren, Mounds View. Directed by Joe Hendren.
• “The Guests at Table 11” by Isaac Rathbone, Brooklyn, N.Y. Directed by Kevin Houle.
• “How Much for the Head of Ted Williams?” by Tim Gage, Coon Rapids. Directed by Kevin Kennedy.
• “Inspiration” by Haley Ofsthun, Littleton, Mass. Directed by Justin Cooke.
• “This Seat Occupied” by Susan Shafer and Ron Frankel, New York, N.Y. Directed by Franklin Heller.
• “Where Strawberries Come From” by Schatzie Schaefers, Anchorage, Alaska. Directed by Claudia Haas.