RE/MAX associates cited for sales achievementsRE/MAX North Central has announced the following associates of RE/MAX Results in Woodbury were among those who were recognized for outstanding achievements in 2007.
By: Special to the Bulletin, Woodbury Bulletin
RE/MAX North Central Executive Vice President/ Regional Director David Linger has announced the following associates of RE/MAX Results in Woodbury were among those in the St. Paul area who were recognized for outstanding achievements in 2007.
• Charles Brooks and his team at RE/MAX Results in Woodbury finished the year in fifth place for the number of closed transactions.
• Brandon Hedges and Robert Reidell with RE/MAX Results in St. Paul and Jennifer Snyder with RE/MAX Results in Woodbury were named to the Chairman’s Club. As the second highest honor for sales in a single year, only 1 percent of more than 2,400 RE/MAX North Central associates achieved the Chairman’s Club level.
• Platinum Club. The following associates were named to the Platinum Club. As the third highest honor for sales in a single year, only 5 percent of more than 2,400 RE/MAX North Central associates achieved the Platinum Club level: RE/MAX Results, Woodbury; Charles Brooks, John Lockner and Tina Lockner
• Lifetime Achievement. John Lockner of RE/MAX Results in Woodbury was given the RE/MAX International Lifetime Achievement award. The Lifetime Achievement award is the highest honor given for sales and service over a career with the RE/MAX organization.
• Children’s Miracle Network contributions. The following associates were honored for their contributions to the Children’s Miracle Network by Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare, the local CMN beneficiary: RE/MAX Results, Woodbury; John Lockner, Tina Lockner, Steve Lockwood and Jennifer Snyder
“Achieving any RE/MAX Award is a great honor,” said Linger. “It takes hard work and commitment to customer service throughout the year to achieve such prestigious recognition.”
The winners were honored during the region’s 22nd Annual Awards Celebration on Feb. 21 at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
RE/MAX Results, RE/MAX Professionals, RE/MAX Resources and RE/MAX Realty 100 are affiliated with RE/MAX North Central. Since its inception in 1985, RE/MAX North Central has grown to nearly 200 offices with more than 2,400 sales associates throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin, providing residential and commercial real estate, as well as relocation and referral services.
For more information, visit www.remax.com.