AMENDMENT TO CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME SHERATON ST. PAUL WOODBURY HOTEL
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed February 27, 2008
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Sheraton St. Paul Woodbury Hotel
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 676 Bielenberg Drive, Woodbury, MN 55125
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: 676 Hotel, LLC, 10 River Park Plaza, Suite 800, St. Paul, MN 55107
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 2729241-3 originally filed on February 21, 2008 under the name Sheraton St. Paul-Woodbury Hotel.
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 27th day of February, 2008.
s/Gerald L. Trooien, Chief Manager
Contact Person: Mary McDowell
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 and Wednesday, March 19, 2008.)