The following information has been received from university or family sources.
- Alexandra Leonard, a 2006 graduate of Woodbury High School and daughter of Jill and Eric Leonard of Woodbury, was named to the Dean's List at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities for the fall 2009 semester, earning a 3.79 grade point average. She plans to graduate in May 2010 with a major in advertising from the School of Journalism, a minor in design from the School of Design and a minor in management from the Carlson School of Management.
- Cissy Li of Woodbury was named to the Dean's List for the 2009 fall semester at Furman University, Greenville, S.C. Students who earn a grade point average of 3.4 or higher on a four-point system are eligible for the honor.
- Benjamin Sheppard of Woodbury is among the Harding University, Searcy, Ark. students included on the Dean's List for grades achieved during the fall semester. To be eligible, a student must be carrying 12 or more hours with a 3.65 or higher grade point average.
- The following students from Afton and Woodbury were named to the Dean's List for academic excellence at Bethel University, St. Paul during the 2009 fall semester. The dean's list honors students who achieve an outstanding scholastic record during a semester with a grade point average of 3.6 or greater.
The students are Andrea Dosser, Anya Filipiak, Laura Hannah, Haddi Kallman, Esther Mach, Nikki Norberg, Rebecca Petrich, Matthew Robbins, Matthew Robey, Zachary Schlegel, Michael Schumann, Alison Smith, Andrea Wallert, Aubrey Whitman.
- Jeremy Robert of Maplewood has been named to the Dean's List for the fall 2009 semester at Bentley University, Waltham, Mass. for having earned a grade point average of 3.3 or higher. He is a junior and is majoring in finance at the university.
- Kelley F. Swanlund of Afton, and Kate Marie Novotny and Dan Seidenkranz, both from Woodbury, were named to the fall semester 2009 University of Minnesota, Morris Dean's List. To be eligible for the list a student must earn a GPA of 3.67 or higher for the semester.
- Evan Wicker qualified for the Dean's List at Minnesota State University, Moorhead for fall semester 2009.
- The Office of the Registrar at the University of Minnesota, Crookston recently announced its list of fall 2009 graduates. Students from Woodbury completing their degree requirements during fall semester 2009 are Benjamin Gregory Orne, graduating with a bachelor of science degree in natural resources; and Stephen Robert Steigauf, graduating with bachelor of science degrees in golf and turf management and horticulture.
- Laura L. Taylor of Woodbury was named to the 2009 fall Dean's List at Upper Iowa University, Fayette for having earned a minimum 3.50 G.P.A. for the semester.
- Students from the Woodbury area who have earned Dean's List honors from Winona State University for achieving a minimum grade point average of 3.5 include: Jessica Berger, Kerry Daly, Sara Durden, Chelsie Fleischhacker, Spencer Guse, Maximilian Hintz, Brendan Johnsen, Kyle Johnson, Ashley Kasprzyk, Melissa Kosel, Brennan Lacher, Mckenzie Larson, Kirsten Larson, Adrian Leon, Leigh Moore, Kathleen Nichols, Nathan Reimnitz, Alicia Savino, Rachel Scholz, Kellen Schroeder, Patrick Setley, James Simon, Joshua Taylor, Samuel Thayer and Nicholas Townley.
- Students from Woodbury completing academic requirements for degrees following fall semester 2009 at Winona State Unviersity include: Chauncey Charlson, earning a bachelor of science degree in marketing; Eric Cochlin, earning a bachelor of science degree in accounting; Kerry Daly, earning a bachelor of science degree in biology, magna cum laude; Alyssa Franklin, earning a bachelor of arts degree in mass communication; Melissa Kosel, earning a bachelor of science degree in nursing, cum laude; Joshua Taylor, earning a bachelor of science degree in finance, cum laude.