The following information has been received from university or family sources.
- Caitlin Monette, a resident of Newport and former Woodbury High School student, was awarded a bachelor of science degree in genetics, cell biology and development from the University of Minnesota, College of Biological Sciences.
- Woodbury students graduated from St. Cloud State University following the fall 2009 term include: Robert Scott Brauer, graduating magna cum laude with a bachelor of science degree in entrepreneurship; and Shannon Marie Gartman graduating with a master of science degree in criminal justice studies.
- The University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire has named the following students from Afton and Woodbury to the 2009 fall semester Dean's List: Jonathan Blasko, Lauren Clarkson, Michael Gentilli, Kaycee Grant, Gina Grinde, Margaret Koeritzer, Michaela Martell, Katherine O'Hearn, Alissa Puls, Kristen Schumacher, Jessica Sprain, Benjamin Thompson, Dana Viau, Kara Wallis, Katherine Wolner.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato has named these Afton and Woodbury students to the fall semester Dean's List: Timothy Biermaier, honors; Annette Butler, honors; Ryan Fitzgerald, honors; Tyler Hanson, honors; Stefani Johnson, honors; Angela Kampa, high honors; Whitney Kroschel, high honors; Sam Lance, honors; Jessica Lanning, honors; Ashley Lindquist, honors; William Roberts, honors; Dylan Sobota, honors; Rachel Sundermeyer, honors; Tyler Vujovich, honors; Jeffrey Weik, honors; Kathryn Wilson, honors; Whitney Zilles, honors. High honors are awarded to students achieving a 4.0 straight "A" average. Honors are awarded to students earning a 3.5 to 3.99 average.
- Stephanie Schenck of Woodbury has been named to the Dean's List at Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa by earning a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher during the fall 2009 semester at the university.
- Jonathan Dibbern of Woodbury was granted a bachelor's degree WOR - Leadership/ Broadcast from Spring Arbor University, Michigan during commencement exercises Saturday, Nov. 21.
- The fall 2009 semester Concordia University, St. Paul's Dean's List includes the following students from Woodbury: Natasha Brumm, Laurie Carlson, Sarah Gale, Nicholas Jarrett, Ana Jenny, Sara Merkel-Jacobs, Stephanie Pfotenhauer, Lesley Rick, and Thomas Schoenberg. Students are awarded the recognition for "superior academic performance," having earned a grade point average of 3.5 or higher.