The following information has been received from university or family sources.
- Mitchel Dean Franklin of Woodbury graduated Friday, Dec. 18 with an associate degree in computer programming and applications from Minneapolis Business College.
Franklin was 4.0 and on the Dean's List throughout his time at the college.
- Nick Milleson of Woodbury, a student at Century College, White Bear Lake was one of the top 20 scorers in the Central Region of the American Mathematics Association of Two-Year Colleges' Student Mathematics League Contest. One of seven members of the college's team in the competition, his team scored first out of 16 teams in the Central Region contest and ranked 18th in the nation.
- Kyle Bursaw of Woodbury, a student at the University of Wisconsin-Madison was selected as a staff member of the Badger Yearbook.
- Tyler Vujovich, a 2006 graduate of Woodbury High School, was named to the Dean's List at Minnesota State University, Mankato for the fall 2009 semester recording a 3.80 grade point average.
Tyler is majoring in business and financial planning with a minor in marketing. He plans to graduate spring semester 2010 and will seek employment in the financial planning or credit risk management area.
- Brenon Smith of Woodbury has been named to the Dean's List for the fall quarter of the 2009 - 10 academic year at Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology, Terre Haute, Ind. for having earned at least a 3.3 grade point average. Smith, the son of Steven and Jody Smith, is a senior computer science major.
- Jamie Lee Eggerss of Woodbury graduated, with distinction in the college of agricultural sciences and natural resources at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln in the university's honors program.