NOTICE OF MORTGAGE FORECLOSURE SALE
Date: April 15, 2009
YOU ARE NOTIFIED THAT:
1. Default has occurred in the conditions of the Mortgage dated August 8, 2007, executed by Sara M. Johnson and Adam G. Johnson, husband and wife, as Mortgagors, to Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc., as Mortgagee, and filed for record August 22, 2007, as Document No. 3658454, in the office of the County Recorder of Washington County, Minnesota. The land described in the Mortgage is not registered land.
2. The original principal amount secured by the Mortgage was $230,489.52.
3. No action or proceeding at law is now pending to recover the debt secured by the Mortgage, or any part thereof.
4. The holder of the Mortgage has complied with all conditions precedent to acceleration of the debt secured by the Mortgage and foreclosure of the Mortgage, and all notice and other requirements of applicable statutes.
5. At the date of this notice the amount due on the Mortgage, and taxes, if any, paid by the holder of the Mortgage is $244,997.95.
6. Pursuant to the power of sale in the Mortgage, the Mortgage will be foreclosed, and the land described as follows:
Lot 3, Block 1, Sabins Addition to the City of Stillwater, Washington County, Minnesota.
Property Address: 317 Maple St W, Stillwater, MN 55082
Tax Identification Number: 28-030-20-24-0016
will be sold by the Sheriff of Washington County, Minnesota, at public auction on June 5, 2009 at 10:00 a.m. at the office of the Washington County Sheriff, Law Enforcement Center, 15015 62nd Street North, Stillwater, MN 55082.
7. The time allowed by law for redemption by Mortgagors or Mortgagors' personal representatives or assigns is 6 months after the date of sale.
8. THE TIME ALLOWED BY LAW FOR REDEMPTION BY THE MORTGAGOR, THE MORTGAGOR'S PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES OR ASSIGNS MAY BE REDUCED TO FIVE WEEKS IF A JUDICIAL ORDER IS ENTERED UNDER MINNESOTA STATUTES, SECTION 582.032, DETERMINING, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THAT THE MORTGAGED PREMISES ARE IMPROVED WITH A RESIDENTIAL DWELLING OF LESS THAN FIVE UNITS, ARE NOT PROPERTY USED IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION, AND ARE ABANDONED.
9. THE RIGHT TO VERIFICATION OF THE DEBT AND IDENTITY OF THE ORIGINAL CREDITOR WITHIN THE TIME PROVIDED BY LAW IS NOT AFFECTED BY THIS ACTION. THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Wells Fargo Financial Minnesota, Inc.
Attorneys for Mortgagee
Spencer J. Seamans
STEPHENSON, SANFORD & THONE, P.L.C.
Suite 220, 1905 East Wayzata Boulevard
Wayzata, MN 55391
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesday, April 22, April 29, May 6, May 13, May 20, May 27, 2009).