Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
Woodbury firefighters inspect a Dale Road garage that caught fire Thursday morning. Bulletin photo by Mike Longaecker

Firefighters respond to Woodbury garage fire

Email News Alerts

The inside of a garage burned up Thursday morning in Woodbury's south end.

Firefighters were called just after 11:30 a.m. to the fire, located in the 9300 block of Dale Road. The fire, which left a column of black smoke streaming skyward, was extinguished shortly after crews arrived.

Advertisement

There was no one believed injured in the fire. The Bulletin will post more information as it becomes available.

Get the full story
Subscribe or Log In

Advertisement
Advertisement