STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Simpli Unique
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 11618 Ivywood Circle, Woodbury, MN 55129
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: RME Group, LLC, 11618 Ivywood Circle, Woodbury, MN 55129; Simpli Unique LLC, 11618 Ivywood Circle, Woodbury, MN 55129
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 709086300025 originally filed on October 24, 2013
5. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
January 27, 2014
/s/Michael Manske, RME Group LLC
Michael Manske, contact person