AMENDMENT TO CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME WEBDIGS INSURANCE AGENCY
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed June 27, 2008
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Webdigs Insurance Agency
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 9418 Knighton Road, Woodbury, MN 55125
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Dealer Direct Insurance Partners Agency, LLC, 9418 Knighton Road, Woodbury, MN 55125
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 28954980002 originally filed on June 16, 2008 under the name Web Digs Insurance Agency.
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of
perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes
section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 27th day of June, 2008.
s/ William T Owens, Jr COO
Contact Person: William Owens
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesday, July 16, 2008 and Wednesday, July 23, 2008.)