AMENDMENT TO CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME PRAIRIECARE
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed February 17, 2009
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: PrairieCare
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 7616 Currell Blvd #100, Woodbury, MN 55125
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: PrairieCare, LLC, 7616 Currell Blvd #100, Woodbury, MN 55125
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 3106804-5 originally filed on 12/2/2008 under the name
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 10th day of February, 2009.
s/Stephen R Setterberg M.D.,President
Contact Person: William Backsrom of Dorsey & Whitney LLP
Telephone: (612) 492-6132
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesday, March 4, 2009 and Wednesday, March 11, 2009.)