STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed June 11, 2009
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Design Q Visual Arts Studio
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 10656 Brookview Place, Woodbury, MN 55129
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: John Mau, 10656 Brookview Place, Woodbury, MN 55129
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 13985570002 originally filed on June 10, 2005 under the name
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 11th day of June, 2009.
Contact Person: John Mau
Telephone: (612) 618-7362
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 and Wednesday, July 1, 2009.)