AMENDMENT TO CERTIFICATE OF ASSUMED NAME DANCING GANESHA
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
Filed July 1, 2009
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. State the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: Dancing Ganesha
2. State the address of the principal place of business: 1256 Lakemoor Drive, Woodbury, MN 55129
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: DG Restaurants LLC, 1256 Lakemoor Drive, Woodbury, MN 55129
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 2658204-2 originally filed on 1/3/08
5. I certify that I am authorized to sign this certificate and I further certify that I understand that by signing this certificate, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
Dated this 1st day of July, 2009.
s/Jessica N. Hofrichter
Contact Person: Jessica N. Hofrichter
Telephone: (612) 455-0505
(Published in the Woodbury Bulletin on Wednesday, July 15, 2009 and Wednesday, July 22, 2009.)