MN CLN SERVICES
STATE OF MINNESOTA
SECRETARY OF STATE
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
The filing of an assumed name does not provide a user with exclusive rights to that name. The filing is required for consumer protection in order to enable consumers to be able to identify the true owner of a business.
1. List the exact assumed name under which the business is or will be conducted: MN CLN Services
2. Principal place of business: 5702 157th Circle N., Hugo, MN 55038
3. List the name and complete street address of all persons conducting business under the above Assumed Name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Brenno Holdings LLC., 5702 157th Circle N., Hugo, MN 55038
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed name number 725277700048 originally filed on January 10, 2014
5. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities. I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document, I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Minnesota Statutes section 609.48 as if I had signed this certificate under oath.
February 5, 2014
/s/Michelle Brenno, sole member
Michelle Brenno, contact person