A royal evening: New Woodbury ambassadors crowned
Amid updos, sparkly gowns and high heels, Woodbury women and girls put their accomplishments, interests and volunteerism on display Monday evening.
Seven candidates were crowned during the Woodbury Ambassadors Royal Family coronation ceremony at Crossroads Church, 5900 Woodbury Drive. The 2017-2018 royal family passed on their tiaras, transferring responsibilities to the new 2018-2019 ambassadors.
Woodbury Ambassadors represent the city at regional festivals and volunteer events throughout the year. The program aims to empower young women through education and community engagement.
- Little Miss Woodbury: Jocelyn Funk, sponsored by Dunn Orthodontics
- Little Miss Woodbury Princess: Mirabelle Cline, The Cline Family
- Little Miss Woodbury Princess: Gisele Parnell, Ballast Advisors
- Miss Woodbury: Jordyn Yourczek, The Grove United Methodist Church
- Miss Woodbury Princess: Tabitha Diamond, Big Frog Custom T-shirts
- Miss Woodbury Princess: Lauren Johnson, Dunn Orthodontics
- Senior Queen: Sandy Shanley, Lori Zimmerman—State Farm Insurance